Wednesday, May 20, 2015

How To Cold Smoke Chicken For Mouth Watering Deliciousness

And this is not a contest entry but a good article on how to make
chicken that is mouth watering delicious.  Even our finicky cat likes
it.

“This is really good Mom” my 15 year old son looked at me with serious appreciation. My heart glowed with maternal delight and I grinned at him. 

Our fingers and faces were sticky and we were beyond caring what it looked like – in that place of intimacy – pigging out together on finger lickin’ good food. I tore another piece of chicken from the carcass and said, “you know 
we should stop”.

“Yeah” he said with theoretical whimsy as he continued nibbling on a wing.  And then we both laughed because we knew this was too good and we 

weren’t going to stop anytime soon.

I hadn’t cooked meat by cold smoking it in years. But our freezer had gone out unexpectedly and before I realized it, a bunch of chickens had thawed.  Not about to waste our precious homegrown food, I started going through my options for quickly preserving the meat....  Read the full article here (and I must warn you, this mehtod of cooking is considered dangerous!)

http://growyourowngroceries.org/how-to-cold-smoke-chicken-for-mouth-watering-deliciousness/

Talk soon!
Marjory





She has a Great Newsletter btw!  Where I shared this from.

No comments:

Post a Comment