Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Alot Of Good Reasons To Carry A Gun


 











Pick the ones you like 
 Please take time to read this and pay particular attention   to 
   "A Little Gun History" about half way down staggering numbers!
Why Carry a Gun? 

✔ My old Grandpa said to me, 'Son, there comes a time in every man's life when he stops bustin' knuckles and starts bustin' caps and usually it's when he becomes too old to   take a whoopin'.'
✔ I don't carry a gun to kill people; I carry a gun to keep   from being killed.
✔ I don't carry a gun because I'm evil; I carry a gun because   I have lived long enough to see the evil in the World.
✔ I don't carry a gun because I hate the government; I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of government.
✔ I don't carry a gun because I'm angry; I carry a gun so that I don't have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.
✔ I don't carry a gun because I want to shoot someone; I   carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.
✔ I don't carry a gun to make me feel like a man; I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves   and the ones they love.
✔ I don't carry a gun because I feel inadequate; I carry a gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate.
✔ I don't carry a gun because I love it; I carry a gun because   I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me.
✔ Police protection is an oxymoron: Free citizens must   protect themselves because police do not protect you   from crime; they just investigate the crime after it happens and then call someone in to clean up the mess.
✔ Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take a whoopin'!
A LITTLE GUN HISTORY

✔             PLEASE  DON'T  THINK  FOR  A  MOMENT,  THAT       THIS  COULDN'T HAPPEN  IN  OUR  COUNTRY  ALSO !!!!!!
✔             In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control:
✔             From 1929 to 1953,  about 20 million dissidents,   unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
In 1911, Turkey established gun control:
✔             From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
Germany established gun control in 1938:
From 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were   unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
China established gun control in 1935: From 1948 to
✔       1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
Guatemala established gun control in 1964:
✔     From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend    themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
Uganda  established gun control in 1970:
✔             From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
Cambodia established gun control in 1956:
✔             From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.    
-----------------------
56 million defenseless people were rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control.
    
-----------------------
 

You won't see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.
✔   Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens.
With guns, we are 'citizens'; without them, we are 'subjects'.
During WW II, the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most 
Americans were ARMED!
    
✔    Gun owners in the USA are the largest armed forces in   the World!
✔    If you value your freedom, please spread this anti-gun   control message to all of your friends.
✔   The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible   victory in defense.
✔   The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more important than either.  
✔   SWITZERLAND ISSUES A GUN TO EVERY  HOUSEHOLD!  SWITZERLAND'S GOVERNMENT  ISSUES AND TRAINS EVERY ADULT IN THE USE OF A RIFLE.
✔             SWITZERLAND HAS THE LOWEST GUN RELATED CRIME RATE OF ANY CIVILIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!
✔             IT'S A NO BRAINER! DON'T LET OUR GOVERNMENT      WASTE MILLIONS OF OUR TAX DOLLARS IN AN     EFFORT TO MAKE ALL LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS     AN EASY TARGET.
            
I'm a firm believer in the 2nd Amendment! If you are too, please forward this. If you're not a believer, please reconsider the true facts. This is history; not what's being shown on TV, sanctioned by our illustrious delusional leaders in Washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment